Wednesday 20 June 2012

The Hardest Task - To Get Back Up

I really wasn't sure what I was gonna say exactly when I actually pressed the "New Post" button and I still don't really think I do. But basically what I wanna convey to all of you was the basic yet necessitive task of rising up after a very hard fall. We know it's difficult when it happens. We say He's just so cruel to us and ask the same question again, and again.."Why only me?!" Seriously...even though we mean it in a rhetoric way, I'm sure every one of us have asked the same question. This happens "only to you" just cause it was just meant to happen! And coming to the quotes I used on the "only to you"...what I say is pretty obvious to the common man when he has a clear mind...It just may seem that it only happens to you. IT HAPPENS TO EVERYONE. I'm sorry guys but I just needed to emphasize on that. The intensities vary from one person to the other, but just get this one thing straight - No human on Earth has never left the world without shedding a tear of sadness. It IS tough to get over stuff..trust me..been there, felt that..you feel betrayed by Life because the mistake wasn't on your part then. I agree, Life is a bit unfair at times..but just understand..not rising up after taking a fall just isn't an option! You HAVE to get up someday...and if you take too much time, you'll feel things would have changed too much for you to cope with right then! :/ So just remember this when you go through a crash landing : When Life pulls you back...think of yourself as a stone loaded on a catapult ready to be shot high into the sky.If you understand what I'm trying to say..I assure you. You'll get through it. I'm sure. :)

2 comments:

  1. Adding to that: Brooding on the past is a choice, and when you choose to move on, that is the greatest success you can ever have. Great stuff, man :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a really strong person :) If life is a roller coaster ride,then turn it into the ride of your life tim! A good read,by the way! :)

    ReplyDelete