Saturday 16 June 2012

My First Official Poem

Hey there guys! :) I simply decided I should do something different for a change right now. I'm just trying my hand right now at a little poetry...it's really small because it's my first time, so no mockery guys please :) I'm still a kindergarten poet right now and my skills on poetry would pretty much fortify the fact :P I'll do my best to write even better on my next one :)

The Game


I look at myself in the mirror,
First thing in the morning..
Asking myself the same questions,
Every single time, every single day..
Could it be any better or any worse,
Real hard to say..
At times, you stuck inside a blizzard and heartbeats grow wild..
Sometimes you're stuck in the seas of serenity in the heart of a child..
New challenges, new impediments each day,
Constantly fighting to find my way..
I'm hittin' you with everything, 
To escape your wrath..
I gotta pull out with the pain,
All through my path
I'm now done yet,
This isn't over!
Gimme all that you got...
'Cos i know, this game isn't easy..
This game. Of life.




Just give me a soft corner if you don't feel it's good enough :) I promise to do better next time :)
Thanks for reading guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment